Number 87 is located in the heart of Tenterden, set back from the tree lined High Street within easy walking distance of the varied shops, restaurants and amenities in this pretty Town.
The characterful and cosy Cottage has recently been completely renovated to provide comfortable accommodation for four. There is a pretty lawned front garden which is well stocked with beautiful plants and shrubs with places to sit and relax in the shade or sunshine. At the rear there is a private Courtyard with seating and gated access to the Car Park (permit provided).
Inside the cosy accommodation can sleep 4 in two bedrooms.
Accommodation is as follows:
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine. Door to private rear courtyard with seating and access to Car Park
- Large lounge/diner with dining table and chairs to seat 6, large sofa, armchair, TV and DVD, woodburning stove. Door to stairs leading to first and second floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath with handheld shower and WC
Upstairs First Floor
- Master bedroom with king size bed, wall to wall fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite shower room with large shower, WC, sink with shaver point and heated towel rail
Upstairs Second Floor
- Twin bedroom with full size twin beds
- Fitted wardobe
- Front garden with lawn, shrubs, table and chairs and garden bench
- Rear courtyard with seating and access to Car Park
- Free WiFi
- Bedlinen included
- Bath & hand towels included
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs included
- Sorry no dogs/pets in this property