Oastwood Stud is located in a peaceful location surrounded by farmland.
The extensive pretty gardens are spacious and well stocked with beautiful plants and shrubs. You will find secluded places to sit and relax in the shade or sunshine. The thatched summerhouse is hidden amongst the trees and is a relaxing place to while away some time.
Inside the cosy accommodation can sleep 6 in three bedrooms.
Accommodation as follows:
- Well equipped kitchen with large range style cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine
- Dining room with table and chairs to seat 6, cuddle sofa, TV and DVD and french doors to south facing patio and gardens
- Roundel sitting room with woodburning stove, smart TV, DVD player and bluetooth music system
- Cloakroom with WC
- Master bedroom in the roundel, double aspect and king size bed, two chest of drawers, hanging space on landing
- Double bedroom with views over garden, fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bunkbeds only suitable for 6 years upwards (2 ft 6 beds), chest of drawers
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath with handheld shower and large separate shower, shaver point and heated towel rail
- Extensive gardens with lawns, flowerbeds, scented walkways and little Christmas tree plantation!
- Thatched summerhouse with comfy chairs
- South facing patio with brick barbeque and table and chairs
- Pretty arbour with seating
- Large hardstanding parking area with two bay open garage
- Two medium sized dogs allowed
- Free WiFi
- Bedlinen included
- Bath towels included
- Oil fired Central heating
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs included