The Studio Cottage is a pretty period property in the heart of Sissinghurst Village Conservation area.
The Village Dining Pub, Shop and Indian Takeaway are a couple of minutes walk away.
You can walk to the famous National Trust Sissinghurst Castle Gardens through stunning orchards and woodland.
Inside the cosy accommodation can sleep 2 in the main bedroom with it's adjacent dressing room.
We accept one dog (or two small).
Accommodation is as follows:
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer, microwave and washer/dryer machine. Stable door to private rear courtyard with seating and barbecue.
- Lounge/diner with dining table and chairs to seat 4, large sofa, 2 small armchairs, Smart TV with DVD, woodburning stove. Stairs leading to first floor bedroom and dressing room.
- Shower room with large walk in shower, vanity units and WC
Upstairs First Floor
- Master bedroom with king size bed, chest of drawers
- Dressing room with fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- Front garden with shrubs, bistro table and chairs
- Rear courtyard with seating and barbecue
- Parking directly outside on the road
- Free WiFi
- Bedlinen included
- Bath & hand towels included
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs included during Winter months
- We accept dogs/pets in this property, please ask before booking